Islamic Society of East Bay (ISEB) is a nonprofit organization which holds the tenets of Islam as in the Holy Quran, and the practices of Prophet Mohammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). ISEB dedicates itself to organize religious, educational and social activities for Muslims and communities at large.
- To facilitate regular congregational prayer services for Muslims
- To operate a full-time elementary and weekend school
- To provide Islamic education for Muslims of all age groups and community at large
- To foster good relationship with the city officials of the Tri-City area (Fremont, Newark, Union City)
- To cooperate with local and national Islamic organizations
- To collect and distribute Zakat
- To provide a funeral facility and other burial services to Muslims
- To work harmoniously with groups of other faiths.
The Islamic prayers are fixed at the same "time" period each day -- before dawn, noon
Marriage Services ISEB provides the services to perform “Aqd” or Nikah” for Musl
At Time of Death Questions Or Details On Funeral For any questions or details abo
Pillars of Islam