Marriage Contracts

  • ISEB provides the services to perform “Aqd” or Nikah” for Muslims according to Islamic practice of marriage principles.
  • The couple marrying needs to get a marriage license from any city in the USA.
  • ISEB needs a copy of the official city license for their records..

For your Wedding ceremonies ISEB can provide ISEB Multipurpose Hall (located in building 2) and Courtyard. For more information please contact or call (510) 429-4732.

Salat Timings   

Moon Phase